Little House on the Prairie (Girls Only) June 11th and 12th, 2018
Does your little girl love the "Little House" books? Here is a chance to live out some of Laura and Mary's pioneer adventures here at Rocklands Farm.
Join us for a mini 2-day camp of outdoor activities, gardening, cooking projects, old-time crafts, read-aloud, games, and hikes that all center around the beloved Laura Ingalls Wilder series.
Our goal is to learn about and celebrate the way pioneers made a life from the bounty of the land!
We hope to instill a passion for kids to love the land, celebrate the resourcefulness of pioneers, and to gain homesteading skills.
- Girls Only
- Ages 5-12
- 10am drop-off & 3pm pickup
- Pack your own snack... in a tin pail just like Laura and Mary did.
- We'll cook a pioneer lunch together.
- Wear a sunbonnet and a pioneer dress. Laura and Mary went barefoot, but please have your daughter wear sturdy shoes.
- Bring a backpack with a full water bottle, snack, towel, & change of clothes
- Come fully hydrated, sunscreen-ed & bug-spray-ed.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org